Here you can find important guidelines, contact info and addresses to ensure that the shipment of goods to Evotec's Verona and Abingdon sites can be received in a timely and accurate manner. This is important to avoid significant impact on project timelines and deliverables. We thank you in advance for following these guidelines.
Feel free to reach out to us at the site specific contact info for any queries or support. (See end of page.
Evotec Incoming Goods Receipt Guidelines
Required Documents & Actions
- Pack slip/advance notice to be provided to Evotec Project Manager and to email@example.com (Verona) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Abingdon).
- Prior notification of delivery must be given a minimum of 1 day before the expected delivery date of the items by sending a notification to email@example.com (Verona) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Abingdon).
- Unexpected deliveries that cannot be processed on arrival could have significant impact on project timelines and deliverables.
- Each bulk batch is to be received in separate shippers.
- Indicate if shipment contains GxP material (GLP or GMP).
- ID Labels on each shipper and Transport Document shall contain the following information:
- product description
- lot number if applicable
- exact value and final proforma invoice
- Evotec project code number/study number/reference
- Evotec contact person on site
- Wooden pallets must be heat treated in accordance with IPPC-ISPM 15 International Export Regulations and must be marked with respective logo. No chemical treatments shall be applied to such pallets.
Evotec (UK) Ltd.
Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin Campus
B117 Innovation Drive
Milton Park, Abingdon
Oxfordshire OX14 4RZ, UK
Goods can be accepted weekdays from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Aptuit (Verona) Srl, an Evotec Company
Via Alessandro Fleming, 4
Goods can be accepted weekdays from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm